You really, really need to get your furnace checked by an HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) expert. Your furnace has a section where the fire heats tubes that air is blown across then out to your home to heat it. The air in your home and the air from the combustion process should never mix. If you smell exhaust, it's possible there is a breakdown in this part of the furnace and exhaust, which can include carbon monoxide, could be pulled into the air stream and be circulated in your home. Carbon monoxide can and will make you go to sleep and not wake up! Do not use the furnace until you get it checked.
Every time blower comes on the smell of fumes come through the vents very strong