By what fuse, do you mean which one physically or the amp size?
It should be a 10amp fuse. You should have some spares in the fuse compartment, as for which one it is, it will say on the fuse box
2006 kia spectra...brake and battery light came on car was still running, it never cut off....what do you think that could be?
I have bad news for you
p0604 is a transmission control module
check the connection at the transmission control module if there are no connection issues than you will need to replace the transmission controll module "tcm" there is no other test for that code.
Hello, my name is Mario.
1. Disconnect battery negative cable.
2. Drain engine coolant
3. Remove bolt and nut for thermostat housing
4. Remove the old thermostat
5. Put a new thermostat and gasket (Install thermostat into cylinder head with jiggle pin positioned up.)
6. Place thermostat housing
7. Fill radiator with engine coolant
8. Connect battery negative cable
9. Start engine and check for leaks.
where is the fuse box located on a 2003 kia spectra?
It might have a partially blocked fuel line or ait intake supply.