Problem with Acer Aspire Notebook Or Laptops? Just visit the sites..
For any Software problem you can visit a link by just Click Here .
For any Hardware problem with this Notebook you can Click Here
it says that www.google.com is not a recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file
I know nothing about Linux and had the same problem. I found this on another site as I have been searching for an answer. Just finished as instructed and it has worked. Just in case I renamed the folder rather than deleting it!
"Follow this then restart and everything should come back to normal. It took me 3 minutes and worked fine.
This is to find and delete the networking folder (which is causing the problem):
1. From the regular Aspire One options page, go to the Files panel
2. Click on the triangle to see more icons
3. Click on MyFiles, which opens a file manager window.
4. In the menu bar, select View->Hidden files, to show a tick in the box. You should be in the "My Disk:///" directory.
5. Scroll down until you find folder "gconf" and then click on that
6. Find folder "system" and click on that
7. You should now see folder "networking" listed as one of the folders.
8. DELETE IT! (Right click on the networking folder, and select option delete.)
I just restarted from here and the icon re appeared in bottom right the menu bar, I just clicked on it to set it up with my wifi signal and it did the rest itself. "
Have fun and dont panic!