Boss CX1800 amp with a Sony Xplode CDX-GT340 CD player.... I have the ignition line for the head going to my fuse box in an open fuse with ignition cut off...the memory solid power going to battery...The Amp I have the power with 60A fuse to the same battery terminal. Wiring: 4GA power 4GA ground 18GA remote line from head to amp. The problem is that as soon as the remote line to the amp is connected to the head unit the red light comes on and stays on...I have no output sound...any help would greatly be appreciated!

support