I suspect a bad connection from the relay to the starter, or from the starter to ground via the engine ground strap. More often than not there is a dirty/corroded connection somewhere. Check, clean and tighten all connections first. Don't forget the ground connections. (frame, engine, relay and battery) Apply dielectric grease to prevent corrosion at the connections and assist electric transfer. You may want to remove the connection, add dielectric grease and put it back together making sure your connections are free of rust and dirt.
Another idea is to jump across the relay terminals to see if it engages the starter or not. If it does, the relay is probably faulty, if it doesn't, I would suspect a loose ground connection or loose at the relay. Is the battery okay? Do you have a great deal of voltage drop on the battery while starting? Just because the voltage of the battery is ok, doesn't mean it is supplying enough amperage. Good luck, this is the way we learn, trial and error, keep at it, you'll figure it out.
follow ur throttle cable down to cars there should be a plastic screw close to cable to adjust idea but with polaris that screw can be hard to find with all the plasticc they put in way but if u can see carbs easy enough u will see the idle screw
This repair should go pretty well. Start by load testing the battery. If the battery is old has some cell damage, then it would appear to be charged until it was put under a load. If the battery is fine, move onto both battery cables. Inspect both cables, from end to end. If anywhere on either cable the connection is loose, corroded, or frayed, it will fail to start. Then at last is the starter. unless you know how to bench test the starter. Please remove it and have it bench tested. This should just about cover popular failures. If you still have a no start issue then you either overlooked something or there is a defect in the wiring to the ignition switch circuit or the ignition switch itself. You can inspect the backside of the ignition switch and look for loose or over heater terminals. Good luck.
Remove battery terminals and clean both posts and terminals
with sandpaper until you see shiny metal. The black coating is lead sulphate which has a high resistance to current flow both into and out of the battery. Charge the battery as not all batteries are charged sufficiently when new to do the job. Also not all new batteries are good batteries as they suffer manufacturing faults which allow them to discharge internally. some batteries are sold without the acid so check that is not the case.. Check all terminal connections including any earth wires.
Check fuses and wiring connections also the fan could have burnt out